The Faculty of Pain Medicine issues a range of communications using different media throughout the year.
The main channels of communication include:
- Announcements: Internal news items relating to the Faculty, its Fellows and trainees.
- Dean's Message: A regular report from the Dean.
- Report from the board: Summary of the proceedings and recommendations of the board.
- AGM minutes: Minutes of the most recent annual general meeting.
- Annual report: Annual report to the AGM.
- Synapse: A bimonthly e-newsletter.
- Trainee newsletters: A valuable resource in keeping trainees informed of relevant events and processes.
- Regional committee newsletters.
- The Transmitter: The Queensland Regional Committee's quarterly newsletter.
- The Algometer: The NSW Regional Committee's quarterly newsletter.
- The ANZCA Bulletin: The quarterly publication of ANZCA.
- Submissions: Submissions made by the Faculty.
- Media: News articles relating to pain medicine that have appeared in the mainstream media.
- Accreditation submissions: Submissions to the Australian Medical Council and the Medical Council of New Zealand.
- Workforce: Surveys undertaken by the Faculty.
- E-communities: Postings of documents relevant to members of the particular e-community.
To view the publications schedule for Faculty communications click here.