ANZCA provides a range of resources for the benefit of Fellows and trainees. Please click on the links below to go to the area required.
- Library Members can use the ANZCA Library to access a wide range of specialist books and publications.
- E-Learning ANZCA's Education Development Unit has created a series of e-learning resources for ANZCA trainees and Fellows, including podcasts, webinars and examination preparation support materials.
- Professional documents The ANZCA professional documents are used by
anaesthetists to assist them in their practice. These take the form of
professional standards, guidelines and technical specifications.
- Corporate policies The activities of ANZCA staff, Fellows and trainees are guided by these corporate policies.
- Endorsed guidelines ANZCA has endorsed guidelines developed by other organisation.
- Regulations The College regulations outline the administrative and operational policies and procedures of the College and cover the broad range of activities for which the College is responsible, for example the training program, election to fellowship, awards and scholarships, regional committees and annual general meetings.
- College books and reports ANZCA produces a range of books and reports, which are available here.
- Doctors welfare Find a list of contacts and resources to assist doctors who may be experiencing difficulties.
- Museum The ANZCA Museum and archival facilities preserve the rich history of the College and the profession.
- Merchandise The ANZCA Collection includes a range of beautiful products designed for the College and available for purchase. Profits from the sale of the merchandise support the College's medical research and education programs managed by ANZCA's Anaesthesia and Pain Medicine Foundation.
- Anaesthesia job vacancies ANZCA is regularly informed of positions available for trainees and anaesthetists, which we place on the website for the convenience of our members.
- Acronyms This comprehensive list of acronyms allows Fellows, trainees and members of the public to identify the many interest groups, organisations and abbreviations used in the profession.
- E-Communities Log in to the e-communities to view and download documents relevant to you.