Specialist in training
Applicants who wish to enter a short-term specialist anaesthetic training position in Australia must be assessed by ANZCA for the purpose of medical registration.
Employers must submit the necessary documentation directly to ANZCA, which considers whether an applicant is suitable for the position described. Employers make the final determination about the most suitable applicant.
To apply to ANZCA for assessment you must complete the relevant Medical Board of Australia application form AAMC-03 and send it to the College.
Applications should contain:
- Curriculum vitae (in the ANZCA format)
- Position description (in the ANZCA format)
- Training program which must include at a minimum:
- Anticipated duration.
- Content and structure of training.
- The anticipated date of any examinations or assessments.
- Application form AAMC-03
- Copies of relevant medical qualifications.
- A reference from a director of anaesthesia from the applicant's home country indicating that they are suitable and able to work in the proposed position
For further information please email email@example.com.