Environmental Sustainability Network
The Environmental Sustainability Network (ESN) advocates, collaborates and promotes initiatives and projects related to environmental sustainability within anaesthesia, perioperative and pain medicine and is available to fellows, trainees, SIMGs and non-ANZCA members.
The vision of the ESN is “to position ANZCA as a proactive leader and advocate in environmental sustainability”. As a member of the ESN, you will be able to:
- Engage in a dedicated community of practice with others who hold similar interests and expertise in environmental sustainability
- Network with likeminded individuals.
- Engage in mentoring activities.
- Share resources with others.
- Stay informed on the latest developments in environmental sustainability within the healthcare industry.
- Receive invitations to attend webinars and events supported by the college.
- Collaborate on projects that relate to environmental sustainability.
- Promote and develop your research in environmental sustainability.
When you register, you will be sent a welcome email and an invitation to join our Microsoft Teams site where you will be able to connect with other Network members.
Environmental Sustainability projects
Are you currently involved in a sustainability project you would like to promote through the ESN? You can tell us about it when you sign up, or email email@example.com
The ESN reports its activities and initiatives to the Professional Affairs Executive Committee (PAEC) and is overseen by an executive sub-committee.